The application presented here is developed in response to contest held by Apps for Democracy. This mobile application is just a mockup, which outlines the main functions, such as ability to submit a request regarding categorized issues and keeping track of the submitted issues.
The issues could range from a broken street light to abandoned vehicles and trash collections. The request are kept in the local database and can be updated with the statuses and resolutions.
Please watch this video to get the taste of the application.
Highlights of application
- Native IPhone Application
- Dynamic UI, based on server responses
- Extract primary question and provide additional information in parentheses below
- Local databases for keeping track of submitted requests
- Photos upload to flickr.com and link to submitted requests
- Ability to retrieve MAR_ID using built-in GPS